The Marketing Industry Triathlon: Fancy it?
- April 18, 2011
- by Kinloch Magowan
We’re a sporty bunch here at Latitude. In the last year we’ve taken part in a number of events including sponsored runs, a well-subscribed trip to the Barcelona Triathlon and our very own softball competition.
A number of us here at Latitude are looking to partake in this year’s Marketing Industry Triathlon at Dorney Lake (Eton) on Friday 01 July 2011, and we’re looking for some you lovely clients, partners and industry followers to join us. Here’s why you should join us:
- All standards catered for – some of our participants have never done a triathlon, you don’t need to be a pro!
- Various different race lengths. The most popular at the moment is the super sprint: 400m Swim, 10km Bike, 2.5km Run. There are longer options if you prefer.
- A team relay is also an option (team up with another two people or we can see who else is interested from our side)
- Something fun to train towards.
- Held at the fantastic Dorney Lake, a 2012 Olympic venue and only half an hour on the train from London Paddington.
- Beer afterwards!
To sign up please visit http://www.marketingtriathlon.co.uk/
Note there is an entry fee to pay (from £63 or £108 for a team).
Once you’ve signed up please let us know so we can arrange a meeting point on the day. Feel free to spread the word to other friends and colleagues who might be interested (you don’t have to work in marketing to take part). Comments and questions welcome below.